Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lu Galasso Gets Herself in Gear

So as I'm sitting here, I'm thinking of interesting things to talk to you guys about. To get people engaged. And I think I've finally got it. I am going to talk about POP CULTURE. we all love pop culture, whether we realize it or not. Pop culture is something we all indulge in. Whether it be that new episode of the hills or the new Jonas Brother's cd that has just been released. It is everything from music, to television, to movie stars, to books. I got this idea because I recently finished the book written by Chuck Klosterman entitled Sex, Drugs and Coco Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto. It is essentially a variety of essays he has written on popular culture. I highly recommend it. If there is a certain book or film or television show or song you would like me to discuss PLEASE, i encourage you to comment and/or add me on facebook (lu galasso) or twitter (lu_galasso).
I am going to sign off for now but when I get a good tid bit of information I am going to come back and update you guys.

xo
gossip girl.

just kidding.

-- Lu Galasso

No comments:

Post a Comment