Monday, June 22, 2009

Lu Galasso in Collaboration with Tim Burton




Just kidding. I wish I were able to work with Tim Burton, especially on one his most recent projects where he gets to work with Johnny Depp, yet again. This time they are working on one of my most favourite childhood films, Alice in Wonderland. Knowing Tim Burton, this is going to get CRAZY. Now I have been hearing about this film for awhile, but there has never been any solid information, until NOW. That's right, thanks to buzznet.com I was finally able to stumble across an article that even had pictures. The film is going to be released March 5 2010, and I am already counting the days. Anne Hathaway stars as the White Queen while Helena Bonham Carter stars as the Queen of Hearts. Johnny Depp has been cast as the Mad Hatter, I expect good things. I don't know if any of you watch "In Treatment" but the girl Sophie, from season one, has been cast as Alice.
Anyhoo, here is the article. There is even another link attached with more info from USA Today. Enjoy!
http://www.buzznet.com/web/community/journals/entry/4237621/johnny-depps-7th-collaboration-tim/


-- Lu Galasso

No comments:

Post a Comment